EVERYONE CAN ENJOY THE VIEW
We want everybody to enjoy the festival.
- Cogeco Stage completely wheelchair accessible, seating available on first come first serve basis
- OLG Stage is on the grass and on a hill, not as accessible as other areas
- TD Stage is on the grass, weather dependent as grass can become muddy in wet weather. This stage is visibile from the promenade, but it can be very crowded depending on the show. While you are permitted to bring your own seating for any of the stages, we DO NOT recommend setting up chairs front of stage for popular shows.
- Burlington Hyundai Stage is on the grass, but has gravel accessible pathway, show can be enjoyed from a small distance
GETTING TO THE FESTIVAL
- Festival Shuttle Bus – click here for times and details
accessible buses, drop off at Downtown depot, 1 block from Downtown Streetfest, 2 blocks from Waterfront (main stages)
- Accessible parking available at City Lots only – click here for link to City Parking map
- Drop off zones at Festival, click here to view map
ACCESSIBILITY AT THE FESTIVAL
- Promenade entrances at East and West end of Park
- Accessible ramp at Burlington Ave with paved way to promenade
- Accessible ramp at Discovery Landing
- Sweet Seats (VIP hospitality at the Festival Stage) can be purchased, click here for more information