KICK OFF WEEKEND
Ticket sales are back up online!
Due to the technical difficulties Ticketfly experienced, we've moved to Eventbrite.
Thank you for your patience. Hope to see you all at the show!
Proceeds from the ticketed weekend event support free performances on the following Father's Day Weekend.
Saturday, June 9: $90 (including taxes and fees)
- Live performances by: Sublime With Rome, Simple Plan, The All-American Rejects, Everclear, Rainbow Butt Monkeys, Tonic, Eve 6 & Not By Choice!
Sunday, June 10: $85 (including taxes and fees)
- Live performances by: Kip Moore, Lee Brice, Chad Brownlee, Emerson Drive, Madeline Merlo, Cold Creek County & Leaving Thomas!
2 Day Weekend Pass: $145 (including taxes and fees)
- Enjoy live performances from every artist on BOTH Kick Off days!
Festival Ticketed Event Policies:
- 30 years of age and under require a wristband to consume alcohol
- Passing alcohol to persons under the age of 19 will result in eviction possibly charges
- Everyone is subject to search for illegal weapons, drugs and alcohol
- Deposit all illegal substances in the Amnesty Bin prior to entry
- Illegal substances found on your person will result in eviction, possibly charges
- Notice - this is a public festival, video and pictures are being taken
- No video of the concert is allowed and large format cameras are not allowed
- No smoking is permitted in the park as per City by-law
- Intoxicated people will not be allowed to enter and there will be no refund
- Intoxicated or disruptive people will be escorted out and there will be no refund
- No pets permitted
- No outside food or drink
- Umbrellas not permitted
- Lawn chairs are permitted on Festival grounds - we ask that you sit at the back or side of the crowd for safety reasons. We reserve the right to ask you to move, if we deem it necessary.
- For re-entry, please ensure you scan out when you exit and keep in mind that you will need to scan again in order re-enter through the front gate and security line. Hold on to your ticket, you will need to be scanned in AND out.