EVERYONE CAN ENJOY THE VIEW
We want everybody to enjoy the festival.
- Cogeco Stage (City Hall) completely wheelchair accessible, seating available on first come first serve basis
- Access Stage (West End) is on the grass and on a hill, not as accessible as other areas
- TD Stage (Main stage): *NEW* While the TD Stage is on the grass, weather dependent as grass can become muddy in wet weather. This year we are offering Accessibility Seating which is available via registration (on-site guests will be accepted as space will allow. (Pre-registering is highly recommended!) Note: Accessible registration form available HERE. Watch this space!The TD Stage is also visible from the promenade, but it can be very crowded depending on the show. While you are permitted to bring your own seating for any of the stages, we DO NOT recommend setting up chairs front of stage for popular shows.
GETTING TO THE FESTIVAL
- Festival Shuttle Bus – click here for times and details
accessible buses, drop off at Downtown depot, 1 block from Downtown Streetfest, 2 blocks from Waterfront (main stages)
- Accessible parking available at City Lots only – click here for link to City Parking map
- Drop off zones at Festival, click here to view map
ACCESSIBILITY AT THE FESTIVAL
- Promenade entrances at East and West end of Park
- Accessible ramp at Burlington Ave with paved way to promenade
- Accessible ramp at Discovery Landing
- Accessible seating is available at the TD Stage (Main stage). Registration to be posted soon!
- Sweet Seats (VIP hospitality at the Festival Stage) can be purchased, click here for more information